Let's take out that blender and whip up some delicious smoothies and add these recipes to our smoothie arsenal in 2019.
Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Optional garnish: fresh berries and mint sprigs
Banana Almond Smoothie
-1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
-½ cup greek yogurt
-1 banana, frozen (If not frozen add Ice cubes)
-1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
-2 heaping spoonfuls of almond butter
-1 small spoonful of unsweetened cocoa powder
-a few dashes of cinnamon
1. Add all ingredients into your blender and mix until smooth.
2. If it’s too thick, add more milk. if it’s too thin, add some ice cubes.
Delicious Green Smoothie
- 1 cup of coconut water
- 1/2 cup of pineapple
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh apples
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Ice cubes as needed
Sharing is Caring
ChefMade delivers healthy & delicious gourmet meals straight to your doorstepView Our Plans
Posts People Love
Get Blog Updates
Enter your email address to receive ChefMade blog articles on food, cooking, and more.